I know everyone’s definition of the female body perfection is different so please don’t get all hippie dippie over me for the following approach to building your body.
In my last post, I wrote about how to build the perfect male body and how it revolved around the golden ratio and proportions.
In this article I’ll show you how to build the perfect female body.
Building the perfect female body – what not to do
When it comes to building a sexier looking body, I see women making the same mistakes over and over.
These mistakes are:
1) You’re doing nothing but cardio
I’m not against cardio, but when you live your life on the treadmill, we got a problem. But sure, I understand how women think.
They figure that they need to lose weight and believe that mindless amounts of running is the only way to do so.
But in reality, the calorie burn from running is nothing to run home about, burning a couple hundred calories at most in an hour.
Also, cardio does nothing to help shape and tone your body. Sure your legs will get skinnier but that’s it. Running won’t help you get a more defined and sexy looking body.
If you do nothing but cardio, you’re going to end up looking like those ridiculously skinny catwalk models (not a good look).
2) You’re not lifting weights
Alright, we got a problem here.
Whenever I go to my gym, 90% of the people in the weight lifting area are dudes. This is not a good thing.
Women need to start lifting weights.
Lifting weights is the only way to build muscle, which is what gives your body that sexy shape and definition.
I understand the fear women have about becoming too bulky from lifting weights, but unless you’re popping pills or stabbing yourself with needles, then you got nothing to worry about. Without drugs, women simply don’t have the ability to build the same amount of muscle as men.
3) You’re only lifting weights for high reps
You remember when I said that only 90% of the people who lift weights in my gym are dudes? Well… the other 10% are women, but they’re women who are lifting weights the wrong way.
These are women who are lifting light weights for high reps, because once again, they fear that they’ll get big and bulky from lifting anything even remotely heavy.
Doing high rep weight lifting isn’t bad, but if that’s all you do then you’re missing a lot of the benefits of heavy lifting, such as greater muscle definition and increased strength.
Perfect proportions for the perfect female body
In my other article, I covered how proportions are key if you want to build the best looking body possible. For men, the perfect proportions are when their waist to shoulder ratio is about 1:1.1.618.
This ratio is known as the golden ratio, which has been used to for thousands of years to increase human attractiveness. Legendary artists such as Michelangelo used the golden ratio to craft their work and magazine artists use it today to touch up photos so they look “perfect.”
But for women, the golden ratio goes slightly beyond the shoulders and waist. When it comes to build the perfect female body, there are 3 specific measurements you have to take into account.
The 3 step process to measuring your body
To calculate your ideal proportions, follow the 3 step process below:
Step 1) Determine your ideal waist circumference
Ideal waist circumference = height x 0.382
Note: Taken at most narrow point below ribs.
Step 2) Determine your ideal shoulder circumference
Ideal shoulder circumference = ideal waist circumference x 1.618
Note: Taken at widest point in shoulders.
Step 3) Determine your ideal hip circumference
Ideal hip circumference = ideal waist circumference x 1.42
Note: Taken at widest point where butt sticks out.
Examples of the perfect female body
If you’re able to achieve all 3 measurements, then you’ve essentially created what is essentially the most physically attractive physique possible.
Kate Bekinsale, Jennifer Aniston, and Jessica Biel all have very sexy physiques. They all have very feminine looking bodies with just the right amount of muscle to add shape and definition.
These are the types of bodies you should aim for when working out.
Using the Venus Index workouts to build the perfect female body
So if you want to build a sexy body, the bottom line is this – you need to lift weights in a smart fashion. You need to go above and beyond those silly 2.5 pound pink dumbbells.
You need some form of structure in your workouts, and one of the most well designed workouts out their is the Venus Index.
The Venus Index workout system was created by John Barban and was specifically designed to build the 3 proportions mentioned above.
I recommend checking it out if you’re looking for a well-structured workout program to help you get sexy for life.
What’s your opinion on the perfect female body? Drop a comment below and let me know.